Terry Sullivan is a former teacher that created Wine Trail Traveler, LLC with his wife Kathy. Wine Trail Traveler is a winery and vineyard online virtual visitor center. Terry and Kathy visit wineries and write about their experience.
Since January 2007 they visited 400 wineries and wrote over 450 articles including winery reviews, opinions, columns and learning opportunities and learning modules.
The website also hosts a recipe section that uses wine as one of the ingredients. Trip itineraries are two-day trips to locations that have several wineries. The trip itineraries are useful to people who want to visit a region and do not have the time to plan a trip.
Terry Sullivan can also be found on the web at http://winetrailtraveler.com.
Terry Sullivan can be reached by email at email@example.com.
1. Terry Sullivan, "California Wine Caves" ( Wine Trail Traveler Newsletter: March 2007 )
2. Terry Sullivan, "What to Expect When Visiting a Winery Tasting Room" ( Wine Trail Traveler Newsletter: August 2007 )
3. Terry Sullivan, "Italian Vineyard Destination" ( Wine Trail Traveler Newsletter: march 2008 )
4. Terry Sullivan, "Raffaldini Vineyards and Winery" ( Wine Trail Traveler: September 22, 2008 )
5. New! Terry Sullivan, "http://winetrailtraveler.com/opinion/editorials/badwine.php" ( Wine Trail Traveler: February 18, 2009 )
6. Terry Sullivan, "Three Brothers Wineries: a different type of Finger Lakes winery destination" ( Examiner.com: July 8, 2009 )
7. New! Terry Sullivan, "The Wine Century Club: How many grape varieties have you tasted?" ( Examiner.com: August 7, 2009 )
8. New! Terry Sullivan, "Tin Lizzie Wineworks offers Maryland consumers an opportunity to make wine" ( Examiner.com: August 11, 2009 )
9. New! Terry Sullivan, "Wine tasting: observe, smell, taste and tweet" ( Examiner.com: August 18, 2009 )
10. New! Terry Sullivan, "Visiting La Bodega winery takes a boarding pass" ( Examiner.com: August 19, 2009 )